11.03.2006

HEAVEN do you hear me this is a taste of heaven and for only 30 calories and 3 grams of fat - sooo worth it! I discoverd the coffee Mate new line of creamers last month. I began with the pumpkin spice and this stuff is so yummy, It is the very best in Bengal Spice Tea - thats one yummy, warm, spice filled cup of joy for you! and try putting a dash in your cream of wheat- pumpkin goodness! Then I bought the Peppermint Mocha and I had not opened it till this morning. Ok can we say Merry Christmas! Even in my Folgers instant coffee we have a OMGoodness this stuff Rocks Moment! I think I am in love. Now to get the Gingerbread and Eggnog flavors! So now you wanna get some too? Well go HERE and snag some coupons! Drink and Enjoy the Holiday Season!

5 comments:

  1. Gotta agree with you there Tune!!!! The peppermint one ROCKS!!!!!!

    It's almost like the crack they put in Starbucks coffee!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this in my fridge to. I love this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta try this . . .sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these too! But peppermint is yucky! Love the ginger bread one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:09 AM

    Peppermint Mocha rocks!!!!!!!!!
    Yah baby!

    ReplyDelete