10.12.2009

Chocolate Box with your Cricut


Head on over to the "All things crafty and delicious blog" to get your adorable free cut file for an adorable treat box file to use with your SCAL software and Cricut.

Here is the little box I made. I used some double sided Scenic Route paper to cut the box using my Cricut. I have the small Cricut so my box measures - 4 1/2 X 1 3/4 and 3/8th of an inch thick.
I think they would hold thin chocolates or even loose candies well.

I used a heavy page protector cut to size to fill the window. And then added Twill ribbon and a Fancy pants heart pin. I am not sure who makes the thank you sticker. The label inside is for writing a message and I am not sure who it is by either. Just something from my stash.



























I think made in Halloween colors they could make cute favors or even place cards for Thanksgiving with after dinner mints inside. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment