7.01.2006


Today the kids and I made cute little charms out of Shrink plastic. We stamped the images on the plastic colored them in , punched a hole and shrunk them. Then we strung them on vunyl cord with beads. How cute are they? It was a really fun activity to do.

This is a long weekend for our family! Dwight got Monday and Tuesday off for the 4th of July holiday. Monday evening we are going to the local park for a fun community celebration, we will watch a movie outside on the big screen and then watch fireworks as well. Then Tuesday we will go to the city parade. I love holidays and community celebrations. It just makes me all excited and giddy. I will always be a kid at heart (at least I hope so)

Hey check out my new feature -------------------------------------------->>
I will try and post the challenges I have going on at the sights I am a DT at. Right now I have a fun Wordart challenge up at TreasurestoScrap.com. Click on the image to go right to the challenge.

Ok thats all I got for now. hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

4 comments:

  1. wow look at you go!!! So impressed...
    Love the shrinky charms, they are perfectly fun and you are such a great mom to them!!! They are lucky to have you!!
    Awesome job with the challenge on TTS and the ad is adorable!
    love your gutz gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! You really are keeping your kids busy with fun stuff this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot of fun. They look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are so freak'n cute!! Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete