5.29.2007

First things First

I started getting the monthly page kit from Poppy Ink in May and WOW I am so impressed with the kit. I finally got to play with the May kit yesterday and made these 2 layouts. I love all the fun and funky little elements in the kit. I think because it was Memorial Day I was in a patriotic mood. The donut page is about our tradition of having donut for breakfast while we wait for the parade. A note of interest for the Donut page - Jo decided while I was at the store it needed to be colored on! thank goodness she used pencil and I was able to erase most the evidence ;)

Mom: Jo why did you do this?
Jo: cause only SarahAnn had color and I wanted everyone too!
Mom: but JO you colored on everyone but you! and you colored on the papers too!
Jo: Sheepish grin

UGH.

click on the layouts to see credits



2 comments:

  1. Great pages! Oh I giggled at Jo and what her logic was! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO ... Gotta love Jo!! :) Please give her a uber gigantic hug from me for making me smile, even giggle a little!! I SO SO SO needed that!!! Thanks Jo! :)

    And thank you for being my friend and sharing this cute story and to die for LO's! :) Love ya Tune!

    ReplyDelete