6.05.2007

TTS Blog Challenge

WHat in your lifetime has only happened to you once?

1. I was a Nanny in NorthCarolina - One of the best thing for me!

2. I married my wonderful husband . He is my best friend.

3. I accepeted God's grace by accepting Jesus as my Saviour. He has stood by me in all the good and bad times in my life.

4. I was in who's who of american highchool students

5. I was an alternate to state on Debate team

6.I became a mother for the first time (while i have 4 children there is only one first time)

7. I graduated from Highschool

Ok thats all I got for now. Be sure to hop on over and check out the blog challenges at TTS.

2 comments:

  1. Great blog entry! I'll have to check out the blog challenges ... you know I could use them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT JOB CHICKY!!! COngrats on winning the blog rak for last week :)

    ReplyDelete