6.07.2008

Fabric, yummy, Fabric!

I went to Joann's today and got some fabric for several projects. I also got some fabric and trims I ordered through a coop buy as well.  I have lots of fun things to make!   But the first thing is a SMOCK for me!  Over at the Sew, Mama, Sew blog they had a fabulous smock sew-a-long with videos even!  You should go make one too! I got some great ticking stripe in yellow, cream and hints of red to make mine with - I am binding it with red bias tape.  So excited!  I will post a pic when I am done.  

links if you wanna play along:



3 comments:

  1. WoooHooo! I'm excited to try this. I love smocking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops...miss-read that one! LOL I just watched the video and was like...Oh, a *smock*! I get it. Very cool, I love the way she shows you how to construct the pattern and how everything's included and explained. Still can't wait to try it! Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT blog! I love this! I will be Back. Thanks for coming over to The Coconut ScrapShop! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete