3.28.2011

March CKC Layouts

One of the Mini challenges at the Counterfeit kit challenge blog was to scraplift yourself. You could do this either by using one of your own layouts as inspiration or by redoing an old layout. I chose the second option. I made the following page about 11 years ago when I first began scrapbooking. Very much Creative Memories style. I have always loved these photos of my now 16 yr old son when he was 5 1/2 months old.

Here is my redo of the layout using my March CKC kit. I used a sketch from Sketches For Scrapbooking Vol 7 by Debbie Sanders & Allison Davis. I am so very pleased with how it came out. The little cloud and elephant accent I cut from a sassafras lass paper I had in the kit. The little umbrella and rain drop stickers are from an older Creative Memories sticker sheet I had in the add-on kit. Isn't my little guy so stinkin cute?

Here is another layout I made using the kit. My mother in law is such a fun Grandma. She sent my kids a package that said "do not open until feb 1st" When we opened it it had a bag of bubble gum and a card for National Bubble Gum Day. SO FUN! the pics are dorky and silly and really capture my kiddos personalities. I am having so much fun using all these misc items that I love!


2 comments:

  1. I love your counterfeit/redo! And yes, your little one is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is certainly very cute! the remake is lovely - so many sweet additions. love it

    ReplyDelete