3.06.2011

March Counterfeit Kit

There is a great new blog that challenges us to create scrapbook kits from our stashes using current for sale kits as inspiration. I played along in January and am doing it again this month. I love how it gets me to combine items I might not and then I actually use them! I have made 4 layouts from the Jan kit I made and still have things left in the kit to make more.

So first here is the blog - counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com
here is my kit for March. I loved the colors in the inspiration kit so I stuck pretty much to it when choosing my papers and embellishments.

and here is my add on kit. I based it off of the sunny clearing add on from the inspiration sight.
and finally here are 2 stamps I chose to accent the kit as well.
I will be posting the layouts and projects I make using this kit over the next month. Let me know if you join the challenge too. I would love to see what you do!

14 comments:

  1. Love your color choices. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice kits. Like the colors in both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your kits! They look very close to the original!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great kit, I love those umbrella stickers, can't wait to see them in use.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  5. The umbrellas are a perfect touch! Nice job!

    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everybody seems to like that Sunny Clearing add-on best. I like what you have pulled together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice!! You're going to have fun creating!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice kits! I can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your thinking on those umbrellas - perfect for some showery spring scrapping! Your choices are just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cool...a fellow homeschooler!I think your take on the kit is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great choices. I love your sunny clearing kit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great choices - good luck using your kit up now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Truly lovely kits - so much variety.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous1:37 PM

    Love the yellow!!! And the add-on is so cute.

    ReplyDelete